CLUB HISTORY

We are delighted to be celebrating our Centenary year in 2019!

 

Hertford Rifle Club was formed in 1919 by returning soldiers from the First World War.  Originally the club was based at the T A centre in St Andrews Street, Hertford, and moved to the old drill hall in Bengeo some years later, finally moving to the present location in Hailybury College, Hertford Heath in 1979. 

 

Our longest serving member has been with the club for nearly 50 years, uses a gun older than himself that was given to him as a young man, doesn't use the recommended clothing or sling and still manages to outshoot most of us!

Links;
Rifle Clubs in Hertfordshire

http://www.hertsra.org.uk/

https://www.nsra.co.uk/

http://www.lvsa.org.uk ​